Let's send parcel with peace of mind!
By using proper and secure packaging, we can minimize the damage and ensure a safe delivery of the parcels.
Here are some tips:
- Use sturdy and durable packaging materials, such as corrugated boxes or padded envelopes, to protect the contents from damage.
- Wrap the items with appropriate cushioning materials such as bubble wrap or foam peanuts, to prevent the contents from moving around inside the package.
- If you are sending fragile items like glass, please wrap the items individually with inflatable bubble wrap.
- Seal the package securely with tape and make sure to reinforce the edges and corners.
- Attach a fragile sticker to alert the people who are handling the package
- Any claim resulting from a poorly packed parcel will be rejected
- Claim approval is subject to courier service provider's final verdict
For any issue regarding your shipment, please contact our customer support via LIVE CHAT.